: Appreciation

Rahal
05-06-2009, 06:37 PM
The teacher had two students in his class, who were both named Johnny. One Johnny was an excellent student, a happy child, and always had his homework completed on time. The other Johnny was always in trouble, never had his homework finished, and generally made the teachers life miserable. On the PTA open house of the year, the mother of one Johnny asked the teacher how his son was doing in studies. Assuming it was the mother of the good Johnny, the teacher replied, I cant tell you how much I appreciate him. I am glad hes in my class.

The next day, for the first time all year, the problem Johnny had all his work done, he asked questions in the class, and never once caused a disruption. He even volunteered to help another student. The teacher was astounded! At the end of the day when everyone else had left, the problem Johnny came up to the teacher and said, My Mom told me what you said about me last night. I havent ever had a teacher who wanted me in his class. That Johnny became one of the best students the teacher ever had and all because of a mistaken dose of appreciation!

No matter who we are and what our situation in life is, we all want and need to be appreciated. A few sincere words of appreciation can make huge differences in life.

Abdelazim
05-06-2009, 06:44 PM
First PTA means: Parent-Teacher Association
I am sure if you appreciate people the will for sure do good
Always appreciate peoples

Rahal
05-07-2009, 01:34 AM
First PTA means: Parent-Teacher Association

Thanks Abdalazeem for your explanation to the abbreviation (PTA

05-07-2009, 07:07 PM
Realy its a nice story, I enjoy it and read it carefully.

Its very frutfull for me cause I learned 3 new words.

disruption =

astounded= -

sincere = - -

So thanks sooo much

and

Good job

Rahal
05-08-2009, 03:40 AM
Its very frutfull for me cause I learned 3 new words.

My friend just go a head

05-08-2009, 07:35 PM
Dear Rahal I am here to appreciate the good job you're doing in bringing this place up

Rahal
05-09-2009, 05:06 AM
Dear Rahal I am here to appreciate the good job you're doing in bringing this place up

Please do not mention it