: Anyone who was born in 50's, 60's and 70's

Rahal
10-10-2013, 03:04 AM
Anyone who was born in 50's, 60's and 70's . we are the last generation who played in the street. We are the 1st who played video games, the last to record songs off the radio on a cassette tape, We walked over mile with no worries on being taken.we learned how to program the VCR before anyone else, we played from Atari to Nintendo We are the generation of Tom and Jerry, captain Kangaroo. We travelled in car without seat belts or airbags, lived without cell phones. We did not have flat screens, surround sound, iPods, face book, twitter, computers or the Internet.. But nevertheless had a very very great time, we definitely are last generation for many more things we always use to walk to School and back, we would eat all natural things except the todays fast foods. We would play many traditional games; we would do Wrestling among friends. All these are bygones we cannot imagine neither our children to follow us in these matters nor their Children will imitate them as they will have more sophisticated gadgets to play as what we see today.

10-10-2013, 03:11 AM

Rahal
10-10-2013, 04:27 AM

. . . !!

10-10-2013, 12:20 PM
it IS such a Pity

am always telling my kids how sad it is that they never climbed palm trees never swam in the Nile (or al tur3a)
never ate mango fresh from the trees (or tomatoes :136: never caught a canary n grilled it ... i could go on n on

thanks Rahal 4 this trip down memory lane

EID MUBARAK

Rahal
10-11-2013, 09:29 PM
it IS such a Pity

am always telling my kids how sad it is that they never climbed palm trees never swam in the Nile (or al tur3a)
never ate mango fresh from the trees (or tomatoes :136: never caught a canary n grilled it ... i could go on n on

thanks Rahal 4 this trip down memory lane

EID MUBARAK

Hhhhhhhhhhhhh Haboba there are many more things.... lets wait and see whats will happen.
Eid Mubark for Alll