: Smile

Rahal
10-14-2012, 05:51 PM
A smile costs nothing, but gives much.
It enriches those who receive, without making poorer those who give.
It takes a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.
None is so rich or mighty that he can get along without it, and none is so poor, but that he can be made rich by it.
A smile creates happiness in the home, fosters good will in business, and is the countersign of friendship.
It brings rest to the weary, cheer to the discouraged, sunshine to the sad, and it is natures best antidote for trouble.
Yet it cannot be bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen, for it is something that is of no value to anyone, until it is given away.
Some people are too tired to give you a smile;
Give them one of yours, as none needs a smile so much as he who has no more to give.
SMILE a curve which can make many things STRAIGHT

10-14-2012, 06:25 PM
(Peace begins with a smile)

-Mother Teresa-

10-14-2012, 06:27 PM
Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love

-Mother Teresa-

10-14-2012, 06:37 PM
A smile is a facial expression with the upward contours at the ends of your mouth :biggrin: Sometimes, it may not be mouth that is telling of a smile; it may just be that sparkle in your eyes! Hence, it is very possible to use a smile to communicate a thousand words:biggrin:.
thanks Rahal

10-14-2012, 06:51 PM
In the Hadith smile to your brother or any one charity and good back to you

tabasomk fe wajh akheek sadaqa

10-14-2012, 10:51 PM
A smile costs nothing, but gives much.
It enriches those who receive, without making poorer those who give.
It takes a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.
None is so rich or mighty that he can get along without it, and none is so poor, but that he can be made rich by it.
A smile creates happiness in the home, fosters good will in business, and is the countersign of friendship.
It brings rest to the weary, cheer to the discouraged, sunshine to the sad, and it is natures best antidote for trouble.
Yet it cannot be bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen, for it is something that is of no value to anyone, until it is given away.
Some people are too tired to give you a smile;
Give them one of yours, as none needs a smile so much as he who has no more to give.

I do agree with you in part, the impact of a smile a whole. I hope that you will agree with me, that smile comes from good valgus not like mask to wear.Because souls had sensors uttered all what is false ...
regards

Rahal
10-16-2012, 11:29 PM
, ,

Thanks and keep smiling

10-31-2012, 10:38 PM

I love this bit man and it is so true ..

here is a big one :icon10: (for ur eyes only :thumbup:

Rahal
11-01-2012, 12:23 AM
I love this bit man and it is so true ..

here is a big one :icon10: (for ur eyes only :thumbup:

Thanks my DEAR Eid Mubark

10-31-2013, 04:53 PM
Dinner..

A man brings his best buddy home for dinner unannounced. The time was around 5:30 and it was after work.

His wife screams at him as his friend listens in.

"My hair & makeup are not done, the house is a mess, the dishes are not done...

I'm still in my pajamas and I can't be bothered with cooking tonight! Why the hell did you bring him home for?

"Because he's thinking about getting married...."http://www.livepencil.com/mambers/imagesmem/liveanimals/quotes_1/smiling_animals_3.gif

11-01-2013, 03:08 PM
Smile, it is the key that fits the lock of everybody's heart

Anthony J. D'Angelo

Rahal
11-07-2013, 06:20 PM
Peace begins with a smile..

Mother Teresa (http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/838305.Mother_Teresa)

11-08-2013, 08:57 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1450879_685422461492245_170845927_n.jpg

Smile to life:ffdfdfd: